Call for Papers
Title: TVET Quality Improvement Initiatives in the wake of ASEAN Economic Community 2015
Paryono Paryono (SEAMEO VOCTECH)
Georg Spöttl (Bremen University)
Thomas Schröder (Technical University of Dortmund)
Adeline Goh (Universiti Brunei Darussalam)
Year 2015 marks the beginning of ASEAN Economic Community in which TVET needs to readjust itself to the demand of both national and regional levels. Relevant issues such as emerging TVET programmes, readjustment of curriculum contents, quality assurance, labour market information, recognition of qualification across country and region, and sustainability are some that need special attention.
For this TVET@Asia Issue 8, SEAMEO VOCTECH would like to invite contributors who would write a research paper or reflection paper based on TVET policies and practices that can enlighten our understanding about the issues stated above that eventually will equip the readers with meaningful understanding and readiness to contribute to the development of TVET in the region in response to ASEAN integration.
Suggested paper topics that can be relevant for this issue are the followings:
- TVET quality improvement initiatives,
- Regionalization and harmonization of TVET,
- Curriculum improvement that consider new contents relevant for widening the geographical market demands of TVET,
- Strengthening the roles of private sectors in TVET, and
- Integrating sustainability in TVET policy and practices.
Call for Papers: 30th of August 2016
Open to any interested author.
- Please send an abstract of no more than one page, a short CV/profile (half page) and a list of publications to the editorial board via email@example.com by August 30th, 2016;
Please use “form-abstract_tvet-online.docx” which you find with other forms for download at http://www.tvet-online.asia/preview
- Submit a draft by October 10th, 2016;
- Send the finalised paper by November 15th, 2016;
- Tentative publication date: December 2016
Thank you very much for your contribution.
Paryono Paryono, Georg Spöttl, Thomas Schroeder, and Adeline Goh
Chief Editors, Issue 8
> the template for the article template_TVETAsia_i8.doc189 KB
> the form for the abstract form-abstract_tvet-online.docx24.36 KB
> the form to submit the authors profile profile 48.39 KB
> the full Call for Papers for Issue 8: CfP_Issue-8_TVETAsia.pdf369.49 KB